Re: Can't Install Pango 1.2.5 on MacOS X

Hi Andreas and Sven,

Thank you both for the great info and links!
Actually, I and my friend realized the fontconfig
dependency right after posting to the list, but thanks
again for the links and the extra help.  I will be
trying the install of fontconfig soon and will let you
all know if Pango and GTK will compile and install.

Thanks again!

J Silverman