Treeview multiple selection behaviour

Hi people

I'm writing a file-manager program which has 2 treeviews.
I want to drag and drop files from one treeview to another.
So i select 10 rows from 1 treeview for dragging.

But the treeview unselects all files when i click on selection. (GDK_BUTTON_PRESS).
Don't you believe it would be a normal behaviour for the treeview to unselect the selected rows at the release of the button (GDK_BUTTON_RELEASE)?

How am i supposed to drag not just 1 file but a selection??
Every other interfaces(QT,win,etc) works like this, only GTK has this problem.
I've seen that nautilus solved this problem somehow.

Could you help me,pls?

Thanks
--

RUK;