Re: Glade-2 and gail problem

Hi!

Thanks for your suggestions.

Hoh,

As you suggested, I tried setting LD_LIBRARY_PATH
=/usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules which is where the original libgail.so is
installed from the RH9 distribution and also
PKG_CONFIG_PATH=/usr/local/lib/pkgconfig, then did configure and make
again. The problem with libgail.so seems to be solved now.

Rikke,

In all, I have installed the new GTK+2.2.4 and glade-2.0.0 only using
defaults during ./configure

Are there other unintended consequences? Should I clean everything up
and use the --prefix for configure to ensure the same path is used for
both?

Regards,

Stephen Ng