Glade-2 and gail problem

Hi!

After installing Gtk+-2.0 and Galde-2 on RedHat 9, I get the following error when running Glade-2 -

"Gtk-Message: Failed to load module "gail": libgail.so: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory"

The file is in definitely in /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules and yet Gtk reports it cannot find the file.

I tried setting environment variable GTK_PATH to /usr/lib/gtk-2.0/modules just to see if it makes a difference. It did not help at all.

Would appreciate help from anyone out there.

Thanks in advance.

Stephen Ng