emitting a signal for refeshing entries

Hi,

I have a window in which there are several other elements, such as spinbuttons, combo boxes, etc. . There is one combo box which allows to choose a specific application which includes different settings for the spinbuttons, other combo boxes, etc.

I want to send one signal (if possible), such as an expose_event which I already use to show the current updated values if something has changed between windows after re-exposure. Is it possible to emit an "expose" signal to the main window, so it is propagated to its "chilren" ? Or do I have to emit signals to each one of the widgets in the main window ?

Best regards,

Peter Van Osta