Re: Glade 2 & passing data to signal handlers

On Sat, 2003-10-18 at 06:01, Sven Neumann wrote:
> Hi,
> Russell Shaw <rjshaw iprimus com au> writes:
> > Maybe you need: g_signal_connect((gpointer) okLoginButton, "clicked",
> >                            G_CALLBACK (on_okLoginButton_clicked),
> >                            GTK_OBJECT (loginDialog) );
> Yes. Or simpler (w/o all the redundant casts):
>   g_signal_connect (okLoginButton, "clicked",
>                     G_CALLBACK (on_okLoginButton_clicked),
>                     loginDialog);
> or even without writing a dedicated callback function:
>   g_signal_connect_swapped (okLoginButton, "clicked",
>                             G_CALLBACK (gtk_widget_destroy),
>                             loginDialog);
> Sven

Both of your suggestions seems logical to me and I will try them. The
only problem I have is that Glade 2 created that siganl connection not
me.  And at the beginning of the file where the signal connections are
it says "DO NOT EDIT THIS FILE - generated by Glade"  Can i still go in
and change the signal connections as you suggested?