Re: why is gtk install so difficult?

Ian,

> I guess the tradition that Kameron referred to lives on...
>
> Why does this remind me of that "your company's computer guy" sketch
> from SNL?

<big snip>

> which follows a long-standing linux tradition of insulting someone for
> asking a question, instead of answering the question.

No, I am not insulting anyone. I am simply stating that these things don't
strike me as being too difficult. GTK+ isn't that much more difficult to
install than any other large, complicated set of system libraries in Linux.

This thread would be more constructive if someone (for some definition of
someone) actually said what they found was so difficult about the install.

DSL

--
Join the EducationaLinux Announcement List
 * http://educationalinux.adam.com.au/