Re: gdk_draw_string deprecated?

Hi!

> > Could anyone tell me what to use if gdk_draw_string and
> > gdk_draw_text are deprecated? I want to put labels to my
> > graph on a drawable?
>
> PangoLayout, I think. There is some information here:
> http://developer.gnome.org/dotplan/porting/ar01s10.html

Thanks; I'm trying to make a transition and the following bugs me already:

	PangoContext *context = pango_context_new ();

This line gives me the warning:

	initialization makes pointer from integer without a cast

Any special header I should #include? Or any special compilation line? I'm
using:

gcc `pkg-config gtk+-2.0 --cflags --libs` devel.c -o devel

BTW: is there really no easier way to just put the numbers on the drawable
in GTK+-2.*??

Thanks,

Andrej