Re: compiling gtk+ 2.2.4

 --- Tara Milana <learfox twu net> skrev: > On
2003.10.12 14:45 stig erikson wrote:

> > i have installed latest
> > atk, blib, pango and libs for tiff, jpeg, png
>
> What about libz? I think there was an advisory about
> that and libpng does depend on it.
>
> --
> Sincerely,                  ,"-_
>     \|/
> -Capt. Taura M.             ,   O=__

hi.
forgot to write, i installed zlib 1.1.4 (latest from
www.zlib.org). i also found a version 1.2.0 on
rpmfind.net, i tried compiling with both.
no difference though. perhaps i also should mention
that compiling/installing libpng 1.2.5 went without
problem.

however you talk about libz, not zlib. i could not
find any libz, please point me to the correct location
if there is a difference.

stig

Höstrusk och grå moln - köp en resa till solen på Yahoo! Resor på adressen http://se.docs.yahoo.com/travel/index.html