Re: GtkWidget

Hi Céline, I think you need gtk_window_set_transient_for(). This marks one window as being the child of another. See:

 http://developer.gnome.org/doc/API/2.0/gtk/GtkWindow.html#gtk-window-set-transient-for

gtk gtk wrote:
I'm writing an application involving several windows.
I created a "print" button opening a dialog (GtkWidget
*) for each window. My problem is that as soon as I
click on the dialog widget, the main window (and not
the window the print dialog belongs to) comes in front
of the others (except the print one of course). The
same thing happens when closing the print window.