GtkWidget

Hi!

I'm writing an application involving several windows.
I created a "print" button opening a dialog (GtkWidget
*) for each window. My problem is that as soon as I
click on the dialog widget, the main window (and not
the window the print dialog belongs to) comes in front
of the others (except the print one of course). The
same thing happens when closing the print window.

I tried to explicitely set the print window parent and
to reactivate it when closing the print window but it
didn't work.

Is there a solution?

Thanks,

Céline.