Re: hide titlebar

Yes, it's true, but I use it in my application (Gtk+2.4, I don't know
sub-version) in Gnome2.4 (Debian Unstable) and I order to put this
window in the screen center, the program insists be placed in left upper
corner, but if I kill gnome-panel (or run inside xinit not Gnome) and
re-execute my app it is placed correctly in center screen.

My program will run only in X (outside any window manager) for a
industrial application and this is doesn't a problem, but during
development it's bothering me.

This is a Gtk+ bug, a Gnome bug or a gnome-panel bug ?
Who I should to inform ?

Thanks for all

--
Flavio Alberto Lopes Soares (MAQPLAS) <flavio maqplas com br>