Re: Slow Rendering?
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: "Dennie, Brooke" <BDennie cas org>
- Cc: "'gtk-list gnome org'" <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Slow Rendering?
- Date: 21 Nov 2003 12:13:54 +0100
"Dennie, Brooke" <BDennie cas org> writes:
> Hrmm. Setting the variable didn't seem to make much of a
> difference. The application now takes ~12s, but popups sped
> up to ~3s
> RENDER isn't implemented as far as I know since I get to see
> the "extension RENDER missing" error every time I run my
> program :D
> Any other ideas? Thanks again!
Two more things that can cause long startup times are (a) not using
fc-cache and (b) having extended input devices configured but not
] [Thread Prev