RE: (GObject) What are "properties"?

On Wed, 2003-11-19 at 14:04, Murray Cumming Comneon com wrote:

> > 2) they can emit signals when changed
>
> These are true, though I don't think 1) is that useful.

Two is kinda annoying too, because they always seem to emit signals, and
occasionally that messes up when you start playing around with multiple
threads.

But a subclass wrapper around things that need threadsafe property
notification signals is a quick 118 lines in C if you have your thread
stuff done nicely :)

iain
--
"Miss Celine Dion sings lovesongs while our cities burn"