problem in running gtk+2.2.4 applns for frame buffer

Hi ,
I am having problem in running any gtk+2.2.4 related application programs
which are frame buffer enabled.

Currently i am working with RedHat linux 7.2, linux-2.4.7-10.
I have installed gtk+2.2.4, with all it's necessary dependencies comprising
pkg-config-0.14.0, glib-2.2.3, atk-1.2.4, fontconfig-2.2.92, freetype-2.0.9,
pango 1.2.5.

All though the installation with all the dependencies & necessary packages
went on fine, whenever i try to run even a simple demp helloworld program,
i get segmentation fault without being able to figure out where the bug lies.

I have set my PKG_CONFIG_PATH & LD_LIBRARY_PATH environment variables and i
have even declared them as global shell variables. I have even executed
/sbin/ldconfig & added "/usr/local/lib" as part of "ld.so.conf " file in
'/etc'.

I had tried my bit even with DIrectfb, but after successful installation, the
same problem i used to face. To tell you i have gtk+ for FRAME BUFFER & not
for X-Server. My kernel is suitably configured & is working fine after
enabling it with Frame buffer. As such i dont think there is any problem with
the kernel configuration.

Any help /guidences are appreciated from the mailing list members.
Thank you,

Bheemesh.
--
Prodigy Labs (P) Ltd.,