How to get a toolbar item without text

Hi,
I'm back, having not done any GTK for a couple of years, and find there's a
lot of catching (and recalling) to do.

I'm trying to build a small application and would like a toolbar with
stock icon buttons in it, but would like to keep it to just the icons,
i.e. omit the text (it appears with the tooltip, so it's redundant once
you've got familiar).

Can you tell me how to get rid of the text (or alternatively how to
construct the toolbar element without it).

I'm currently using gtk_toolbar_insert_stock( ) to create the items
(as per the code in gtk-demo).

Many thanks,

Bill
| Bill Purvis, thrice-retired software engineer      bil beeb net |
| WWW:        http://bil.members.beeb.net                         |