GtkWindow and GtkPaned and check-resize

Hi,

I have a strange problem.

I have a window, inside I put GtkPaned, and conenct to window as
GTK_CONTAINER() to signal check-size, I suppose that it shoult be
invoked only when window resize, but is is also when I move divider up
or down, why ?

or could anybody tell me how to get moment when window window resized
right ? I tried size-request, but there is the same situation. All I
want to do is change divider position after window resize.

thanks in advice.

--

Marcin Krzyzanowski
www   : http://krzak.linux.net.pl