Re: A question about font setting.

Hi,
It works, thank you very much. But I want to know if I can set it as a global setting?

Regards
James Su

James Su wrote:

Hi,
I want to have a default font setting in gtkrc, which is only used when xsettings gtk-font-name is absent. But gtk-font-name = "Sans 12" in gtkrc is no effect at all, even in twm environment.

Regards
James Su

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

James Su <suzhe turbolinux com cn> writes:

I tried this method, but it did not work. gtk does not recognize this
kind of setting. Is there any other possible way to do the job?

The setting
gtk-font-name = "Sans 11"

in your ~/.gtkrc-2.0 is overriden by the xsettings that come from
gnome control-center. That was what you wanted to do, wasn't it?

Sven