Re: Simulating a mouse click

On Monday 19 May 2003 10:08, Bosko Andjelkovic wrote:
> Well, I need to send a mouse signal to a specific location on the screen
> (the position of the cursor) so that the user doesnt have to click. Can
> someone tell me how that is done?

Under X, you can detect mouse moment.  Keep in mind that X11 is an event
driven system - if you chose to use this signal, you'll get LOTS of events.

I think the GDK equivalent is GDK_MOTION_NOTIFY.  I believe you can also query
the mouse position too any time you like.  I know you can in X, and I'm sure
you can in GDK/GTK.

Can you tell me more about what you are doing and WHY you need this?  That
would help me a lot in helping me to get a solution to your problem.

-Rich