Re: Simulating a mouse click

Well, I need to send a mouse signal to a specific location on the screen (the position of the cursor) so that the user doesnt have to click. Can someone tell me how that is done?

Bosko

Why do you need to simulate a mouse click?  You can detect when a pointer
enters and leaves a window - perhaps you'd rather use that signal instead?

I don't know the string equivlanets, but here are the values for that:

GDK_ENTER_NOTIFY
GDK_LEAVE_NOTIFY

-Rich