Re: reading keyboard

Thanks. You r right. There is a typo :-) If you are
hinting to even->keyval, it should be event->keyval.

BTW, is there a simple way to locate function calls by
name from AP reference documents. For example, if I
want to locate the gdk_unicode_to_keyval() in the
reference documents, is there a search mechanism
provided in the API?

What I do, presently, is that I go to that directory
and do a search of all files for all words to locate
this string. Thus I locate that file, which contains
this string. Then I go to that file, open it and again
locate that string. I am sure there must be a simpler
method of locating functions in the API documents.

bye
shiraz