RE: Can widgets be embedded within a GtkTreeView?

> From: Arash Nikkar [mailto:arash umail ucsb edu]
> I am trying to place a ProgressBar within a column of a GtkTreeView,
however, I cant do this due to problems with
> GtkCellRenderer. The closest thing I found was using a
GtkCellRendererPixBuf, but that still doesn't do the trick. I was
> wondering if anyone knew how to do this, or if someone could give me tips
on how to create a new CellRenderer which can do >
> this? Thanks!

I'm fairly sure that someone has put a progress bar in a CellRenderer
already - _maybe_ the MrProject project. But custom cellrenderers have been
discussed often on the list so you should find something in the archive.

Murray Cumming
murrayc usa net
www.murrayc.com