Can widgets be embedded within a GtkTreeView?

Hi,

I am trying to place a ProgressBar within a column of a GtkTreeView, however, I cant do this due to problems with  GtkCellRenderer. The closest thing I found was using a GtkCellRendererPixBuf, but that still doesn't do the trick. I was wondering if anyone knew how to do this, or if someone could give me tips on how to create a new CellRenderer which can do this? Thanks!

--
Arash Nikkar
arash umail ucsb edu