Re: RPC & MainEventLoop (GLib)

I'm using RPC in a linux box (redhat 7.2), kernel
2.4.x. I think it's the Sun implementation, and I'm
using rpcgen to generate the stubs and skeletons.

So, what would be the nicest way to wait for rpc calls
with glib? Create a separate thread to wait for calls?

Thanks in advance.

Nelio

 --- Sven Neumann <sven gimp org> escreveu: > Hi,