Re: GTK can Glade can combine together?

On Sun, 2003-05-04 at 01:42, Rui Cheang wrote:
> Hi, I designed a GTK+ program and I also so another
> one program by Glade. (They are related) How can I
> combine them together?
> Rui

It sounds like you've used Glade to generate the source code of the
second program - this is no longer the ideal way of using Glade.

Have you sen libglade? It's an excellent library called which lets you
load the GUI you designed in Glade at run-time, without having to
generate source code.  You could use this in your first program to load
the Glade GUI of the second program, and integrate them that way.

Hope this helps

Dave