Re: GtkTreeView : some questions

On Mon, May 05, 2003 at 10:22:59AM +0200, Pascal Ognibene wrote:
> -If this is the right way to proceed (using pointers in the
> model...)

It's a good approach.

> -If  this is the right way, I can provide a sample source code to show
> the problem.

I'd suggest looking at gtk-demo - there's some code in there which
registers a boxed type instead of using G_TYPE_POINTER. Advantage of
this is that you can do some automatic refcounting (though I'm not
sure if gtk-demo does refcounting, it should be clear from there how
to do it).

May be the stock browser that has the example code.

Havoc