Re: How to display the messages from xterm to the GTK+ windows?

On Sat, 3 May 2003, [big5] Rui Cheang wrote:

> Now i am going to build a small project, i hope to
> display the message (error/warmings) from the xterm to
> the GTK+ windows.  It is used to show the warmings
> when i process something. Anyone knows? Please tell
> me!

I don't think you mean what you say.

Read up on pipes and all will be clear.  This is not a GTK+ question.

-Peter

"Of course, I'm not unbiased, but in my humble opinion, I've
  gotten close to something that I can be really proud of."
 -- Knuth on The Art of Computer Programming.