Re: win32 newbie

On Mon, 2003-03-31 at 05:01, Melanie Karabazic wrote:
> Hi folks.
>
> for studies, i have developed a little scientific application (
> specific for polymers creep ) using gtk for graphical interface.I did
> have some problems under mandrake to compile and link it but all seems
> to be ok now.
>
> Now i would like to know how can i port it on win32.
>
> Is there a good tutorial for that somewhere ?

Since you are already using Linux I would recomend using Xmingwin. I've
setup both Cygwin on windows and used VC++ but I had the easiest time
cross compiling following the instructions and links here:
http://www-106.ibm.com/developerworks/linux/library/l-sc10.html

The only hard time I had was putting the libs and headers for gtk+ in
the right places but you will have the same problem with Cygwin or VC++.

--
Stephen