win32 newbie

Hi folks.

for studies, i have developed a little scientific application ( specific for polymers creep ) using gtk for graphical interface.I did have some problems under mandrake to compile and link it but all seems to be ok now.

Now i would like to know how can i port it on win32.

Is there a good tutorial for that somewhere ?

Second question : I saw recently that glade was now able to generate c++ code but i didn't found how ?The packages i downloaded for that seems to not work.Is there something i don't know ?

Last question : does someone know how to use WinGw as ide ?.I downloaded it but didn't found in documentation good tutorial to configure it ;-(((

Thx for your responses.

Please no answers such as rtfm, i try to read several of them ;-)

Melanie.