Re: fork problem

Hi, i think that to work fork function, you need call
some other functions of gtk lib.
See more about this functions:
g_spawn_async_with_pipes , g_thread_pool_new.
See this links:

http://www.gtk.org/faq/#AEN472
http://www.cryptnet.net/fdp/gtk/exec.html

I hope that be very useful.

Good luck,
Adriano Bonat

 --- Chan Wai <h0023427 eee hku hk> wrote:
> I have tried to write a program, which also act as a
> server when I run it.
> I use gtk/gnome to build an interface for it.
> However, when I run it, there is
> error on the child programme:
>
> Gdk-ERROR **: BadIDChoice (invalid resource ID
> chosen for this connecion)
>   serial 30742 error_code 14 request_code 1
> minor_code 0

Yahoo! Mail
O melhor e-mail gratuito da internet: 6MB de espaço, antivírus, acesso POP3, filtro contra spam.
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/