Re: Can I make a IM Module resident?

Oh, I see. But the interface of this function is different with the static one, could you please give me some hint on how to use it?

The GTypeInfo parameter is replaced by a GTypePlugin pointer. Could you please tell me how can I convert a GTypeInfo into GTypePlugin?

Regards
James Su

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

James Su <suzhe gnuchina org> writes:

Then, how can I use my own class within a IM module? There is no type
register function like g_type_register_dynamic.

I'm pretty sure there is exactly this function. But don't take my word
that this is the right way to do this, I'm more or less only guessing
here.

Salut, Sven