Re: Can I make a IM Module resident?

Then, how can I use my own class within a IM module? There is no type register function like g_type_register_dynamic.

Regards
James Su

Sven Neumann wrote:

Hi,

James Su <suzhe gnuchina org> writes:

The class I registered is not the im module class, it's another class
defined by myself. The im class is registered by
g_type_module_register_type().

uh, oh, how is that supposed to work? A dynamic module can not register
a static type. What if the module gets unloaded? You should however be
able to register more than one type from your module.

Salut, Sven