Re: zoom, rotate, pan....

Hi, I don't know if this is any help, but we've done a web zoom thing:

This is a bit of java that sits in a browser and talks to a server to do
zoom/pan (but not rotate). It needs a bit of polishing now (bitrot has
started to set in).

I've got a similar thing in gtk-1.2 which runs locally only, you'd need to
do some work to switch it to gtk2.