More on key accelerators

Ok, I just made a couple more changes in my Glade file. It seems there
may have been "two" accelerators defined. In my .glade file I had some
of the labels of the checkbuttons and other buttons prefixed with an
underscore (_) character so that the following letter would have an
underscore in it. GTK must treat this as automatically defining alt-key
as an accelerator and I don't need to define one myself for it to work.
I eliminated the "extra" accelerator and all is well. No more warnings.

I am a bit confused as to why this is, so any insight is helpful. But
the long and short of it is I did indeed get it to work the way I want.

Thanks.

--
 .''`.      Carl B. Constantine
: :' :     duckwing duckwing ca