Re: Example of call to gtk_container_get_toplevels converted to call gtk_window_list_toplevels

On Mon, Mar 17, 2003 at 11:15:21AM -0800, TomF wrote:
> Thanks.  I can now find gnome2 references to gtk_window_list_toplevels.
> For example, I found # gail/gail/gailtoplevel.c, which looked promising,
> but then I found that the earliest version of this module already used #
> gtk_window_list_toplevels.
>
> http://cvs.gnome.org/lxr/ident?i=gtk_container_get_toplevels gives:
>
>   gtk_container_get_toplevels
>   Not used
>
> I guess this is because only current modules are listed.  Is there a
> similar tool for gnome1?
>
> I tried looking for lxr "cross reference", but did not see anything
> obvious.  I could try installing lxr and making my own cross reference
> of the gnome1 cvs.  Would this work? Is there a better way?

I don't know. It sounds like a ton of work, in order to find an
example of something that is already documented in detail and only
takes 3 lines of code to use. ;-)

GList *windows;
windows = gtk_window_list_toplevels ();

/* use list */