events on TextTag's

Hi,

I'd like to have hyper-links in a GtkTextView. Right now I'm using a TextTag
on the text that carries the link, which, apart from underlining and such
niceties, has its "event" signal connected to a callback which, on
ButtonEvents, does The Right Thing. I'd like to have the mouse cursor become
a GTK_HAND2 when it hovers the link, but the TextTag does not (seem to)
reveice GDK_{ENTER,LEAVE}_NOTIFY events (it doesn't have its own window, so
that's rather natural, isnt't it?)

I tried looking at the libgtkhtml source for ideas, but that did not help at
all...

Any suggestions?

-- m

Mariano Suarez Alvarez
Departamento de Matematica - Universidad Nacional de Rosario
Pellegrini 250 - Rosario 2000 - Argentina

    De la observacion de la irreductibilidad de las creencias ultimas
    he sacado la mayor leccion de mi vida. Aprendi a respetar las ideas
    ajenas, a detenerme ante el secreto de las conciencias, a entender
    antes de discutir, a discutir antes de condenar. Y como estoy en
    vena de confesiones, hago una mas, quizas superflua: detesto con
    toda mi alma a los fanaticos.

    Norberto Bobbio, Italia civil.