Re: Associating labels to widgets
- From: Havoc Pennington <hp redhat com>
- To: Mariano Suarez-Alvarez <msuarezalvarez arnet com ar>
- Cc: gtk-list -- General discussion on GTK+ <gtk-list gnome org>
- Subject: Re: Associating labels to widgets
- Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 17:41:51 -0500
On Sat, Mar 15, 2003 at 05:36:11PM -0300, Mariano Suarez-Alvarez wrote:
> Is there a way to associate a label (which does *not* have mnemonic) to a
> widgets (say a GtkEntry) to that when the entry is set (in)sensitive, the
> label is made (in)sensitive.
> Of course, this can be done by hand, but then you have to keep a pointer to
> the label, and do it... I guess this must be a rather frequence situation!
If we fix these:
then it's trivial to make GTK do this automatically. I thought there
was a bug mentioning specifically using this to automatically do label
sensitivity, but I don't see that bug now.
] [Thread Prev