GDIS

Hi,
I am very interested in having GDIS to view files from GULP.
I am working on a SUN workstation. Is it possibel to tell me the necessary
file sto donwload in order to have GDIS?
I downloaded gdis-0.77.3.tar.gz and tried to make the file but it seems
like I have a missing gtk-config file.
YOur advice is deeply appreciated.
Thanks

Regards
Serene

[This e-mail is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are not the
intended recipient, please delete it and notify us immediately; you should
not copy or use it for any purpose, nor disclose its contents to any other
person. Thank you.]