[newbie] request for documentation on themes

Hi list,

 I am in need of [howto|introduction|tutorial] of themes in gtk+2. That would
mean work with gtkrc files and how to use existing themes. I couldn't find
anything in API reference docs (this might simply mean that I'm stupid or
blind, but I do not lose hope), but couldn't find anything of help.
Can someone point me to a good URL? Thanks.

--
/~\ The ASCII        Andrej "Ticho" Kacian <tichowrl centrum sk>
\ / Ribbon Campaign  GnuPG public key id: 7CD93FE2 (pgp.mit.edu)

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."
                - Charles Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899