GtkTextView Questions -- please help! =]

Hi everyone,

1)  I have created a window, with 2 textviews within it. Now I initialized
the textviews the same way, but the top one is about 1/3 of the window,
while the bottom is 2/3. I was wondering how i could set them to be the same
length.

2) I have a scrolled window within both of the textviews, and i insert text
line by line. For some reason, the scrollbars don't scroll down as text is
inserted into the textviews. They have to be manually scrolled down. I was
wondering if there is some way to fix that.

3) Is there anyway to set the attribute of a textview so that it will word
wrap text that IS TYPED into the textview. I know how to word wrap text that
you insert into a textview, but I cant figure out how to word wrap text that
a user enters into the textview.

Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!

--
Arash Nikkar
arash umail ucsb edu