can't find gtk-config

Hello,

I've downloaded and tried to compile mozilla.  I ran a ./configure and it
reported that it couldn't find the gtk-config script.  I then did a
find / -name "gtk-config" and got nothing.  I have gtk+-2.2.2 installed.

How do I get gtk-config?

any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thank you.

--
regards,
Mark D. Dufresne