GTK linux-fb and threads problem...

I'm using the GTK linux-fb and i tried to use with programs wrtitten with threads using the GThreads

With something like:

 g_thread_init (NULL);
 gdk_threads_init ();

 gtk_set_locale ();
 gtk_init (&argc, &argv);

 add_pixmap_directory (PACKAGE_DATA_DIR "/" PACKAGE "/pixmaps");

 Thread = create_Thread ();
 gtk_widget_show (Thread);
 gdk_threads_enter ();
 gtk_main ();
 gdk_threads_leave ();

AND

GThread *hilo;
hilo  = g_thread_create(llenar,NULL,FALSE,NULL);

Inside a callback...

It runs wonderful under X11 but with GTK-FB i have some problems, the most of times i run my program it works with both threads (GTK and my own) but when the second thread ends the program doesn't receive any signal from mouse or keyboard and seems frezee, then if I get changed to other virtual terminal and back, the program is yet working normally.
Any idea, suggestion... Thanks

Ing. Gabriel Jimenez M.
Colima, Mexico   28010

Charla con tus amigos en línea mediante MSN Messenger: http://messenger.microsoft.com/es