Re: GtkTextView and anchors and scrolling

> Doing these changes (see first attachment) already helps a lot,
> but there seem to be some problems with embedded widgets and scrolling,
> causing the the textview to end up scrolled some way down,
> but not to the very bottom. Doing

Maybe the issue here is that the nested textviews start out with a
small size allocation then incrementally grow themselves in an idle?

Simple way to check is to try with a label or button instead.

Not sure nested textviews are a use-case I had in mind while
coding. ;-)

Havoc