deactivating close button of a gtk+ window / dialog

Hey.
     Is there anyway in Gtk+ that we can make close button of a gtk window
(or / and dialog) insensitive. I know we can make a gtk button (and
similar widgets) insensitive by calling  gtk_widget_set_sensitive(widget,
FALSE); I also know that several MS Windows programs have their close button
insensitive (especially while doing a critical task). Can we do something
like that in Gtk+?

thanks,
Bharat