Re: Printer friendly docs
- From: Sven Neumann <sven gimp org>
- To: Russell Shaw <rjshaw iprimus com au>
- Cc: gtk-devel-list gnome org, gtk-list gnome org
- Subject: Re: Printer friendly docs
- Date: Mon, 21 Jul 2003 19:32:51 +0200
Cross-posting to four lists is very bad style. Please read up on
netiquette and how to use mailing lists.
> Because i'm learning the package, it's too tedious to read all the
> documentation on the monitor. What's the best way to get a printable
> output preferably with a table of contents and page numbers?
I made good experience with xmlto but keep in mind that the output is
_huge_. You will need a lot of paper to print all this.
] [Thread Prev