Re: GTK+ book

At 02.12 19/07/2003 -0400, you wrote:
Hello,

Does anybody know the most popular GTK+ book?
Could it be "GTK+ Programming in C" by Syd Logan?

FYI, We tested all code contained in this book in our
Ch C interpreter last month. Here is our report including bugs:
http://www.softintegration.com/docs/books/gtk/

Best regards,

Peter Wu
http://www.softintegration.com
Ch: C/C++ interpreter for cross-platform scripting, shell programming,
   2D/3D plotting, numerical computing, and embedded scripting