latest version of GObject documentation

hi all,

I just released the latest version of my GObject documentation: it can
be found at http://www.gnome.org/~mathieu/gobject/index.html. I'd like
to thank all the people who contributed comments on this documentation
since last version and who made this version (I hope) better.

As a side note, it seems Takuro Ashie and Takeshi Aihana, both CCed on
this email, have undertook the task of translating this documentation to
Japanese. I hope they can complete this scary task. Kudos to them.

regards,
Mathieu
--
Mathieu Lacage <mathieu gnu org>