Re:gtk-list digest, Vol 1 #1605 - 5 msgs

On Fri, 11 Jul 2003, decio.osiris wrote:

> For the Moderators, I am a member of this list, but every
> time I try to send a message I get a reply saying I am
> not a member.. what is wrong?
>

> David...

David:

I had the same trouble for quite a long time.  My trouble was the
e-mail address I registered did not match the one I was posting to the
list with.  My public address is no6 pobox com, but this is NOT the
address my mail sent from.  Once I registered the address my outbound
mail is sent from with the gtk-list, my posts then worked without
requiring moderator intervention.

Perhaps you have something similar occuring?

Adam
---
Adam Bernstein   no6 pobox com   http://mpgedit.org/~number6
"Who are you?  The new Number 2.  Who is Number 1?  You are, Number 6.
I am not a number, I am a free man!  Aha ha ha ha ha..."
Key fingerprint =  DD 2B 08 4C 51 B6 2B FF  18 41 84 E8 93 8A 27 8D