Re:gtk-list digest, Vol 1 #1605 - 5 msgs

For the Moderators, I am a member of this list, but every
time I try to send a message I get a reply saying I am
not a member.. what is wrong?

David...

The problem is that, if this application starts paying
off all the time we spent on it and we sell it to anyone
it will be really a nightmare to install a web server, a
MySql server and the php in there and hope that nothing
ever goes wrong. Am I not right?

So that`s when I begun wondering if php gtk was something
worth studying and developping in.

Thanks in advance.

Decio

> Message: 5
> Date: Fri, 11 Jul 2003 13:20:45 +0200
> From: David Hansen <david hansen physik fu-berlin de>
> To: gtk-list gnome org
> Subject: Re: GTK and PHP Web Applications

> On Thu, Jul 10 at  4:56+0200 Decio Alexandre wrote:
> > Me and my fiancee have been developping a web applicat
ion to help technicians
> > manage their clients over the web. We are just about a
 week or so from
> > finishing it, just for the fun of it, actually. Well t
he thing is that a few
> > days ago her brother asked us if there was a way to us
e this application
> > offline, like a windows application.
>
> Why not just installing a local Web Server?
>
> David

AntiPop-up UOL - É grátis!
http://antipopup.uol.com.br/