Compiling a simple gtk+ application on mac os X

Hello,

I'm using gtk+-2.0 on mac os 10.2.6. (XDarwin installed via Fink unstable).

I use this line to compile in a Terminal:

cc prog01.c -o prog01 -Wall `pkg-config --cflags --libs gtk+-2.0`

But I've got a lot of warnings like this one:

symbol _ft_bitmap_glyph_class used from dynamic library /usr/X11R6/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib(ftglyph.o) not from earlier dynamic library /sw/lib/libfreetype.6.dylib(ftglyph.lo)

Is there a way to avoid such warnings, i.e. force the compiler and linker to search in sw/lib?

Maybe I can do this within Project Builder, but I have no idea how to. Or with a make file, but again I don't know how to do this.

Thanks for any help.

Michèle
<http://micmacfr.homeunix.org/>